1. How do I get a signed copy?
2. When is the next novel coming out?
3. Anarchy? For the people of for entertainment?
4. The meaning of life? Was Confucius right or just a drunk monk?
5. Is the life of a writer a luxurious adventure filled with prose and knowledge? Or is it a world of self-loathing and despair, fueled by alcohol and doubt?
Interested in submitting art samples for The Showdown hellverse? We are always looking for new talented artists and we may consider hiring you. We will not accept or consider unsolicited material, ideas, themes, concepts or suggestions of any kind (unsolicited materials). Say hi first and let’s talk!
We are currently looking for Rockabilly, Punk, Horror, Hot-rod, Monsters, and all around bad boys and girls that think outside the superhero box:
• Sequential artists
• Cover artists
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK
Via Email (Preferred Method)
1. For penciled and full-color artwork: Scan your artwork at 300 dpi color and save the file(s) in JPEG. Individual images should not exceed 10MB in size. For pencils-only artwork (no color), grayscale is fine.
2. For computer-generated artwork: Save a copy of your file(s) in JPEG. Individual images should not exceed 10MB in size.
If you have any questions regarding submissions, feel free to contact us at in the form below. Stay sick!